Quote Originally Posted by Krackeye View Post
I can't keep up with all your purchases. That looks well noice though.
Thanks mate Only some purchases are for keeping. Some are for building and making other people happy

Quote Originally Posted by Button699 View Post
That looks good mate!!! Does it have the wsbk motor in it????
Thanks mate! It's just the stock 2015 motor (which is essentially last year's wsbk motor, so Aprilia could keep winning with the change to more production-based regs). But it's been blueprinted by the race factory, so it should be even better than a stock one

Quote Originally Posted by dadat178 View Post
Nice buy Nick, but aren't you fast enough already
I need to compensate for getting older and slower with more power, Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
Soooooooooo no more S1000s? Or you riding both?
Nah, I'm selling the Beemers. I can't say enough good things about them (the motor is astonishingly powerful, the electronics are simply the best I've ever used or heard about, and the brakes are unbelievable), but they are big and powerful..... and it turns out I'm a bit of a wuss. I've been a 600 rider most of my life, and only the Aprilia got me off my beloved R6. And only because it feels like a 600, handles like a 600, and doesn't have too much power. The Beemer was too much for me. I reckon the new Ape will add the few extra ponies I was looking for, without sacrificing all the stuff I like about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mstevo View Post
So you couldn't wait eh! and did a deal to pick it up half way?
see you tomorrow for it's first run ;-)
Exactly! Actually, Rick W was nice enough to offer, as he knew I wanted to ride it next weekend for St George. Damn decent of him, because it was further for him than me, by quite a bit. Great community, this one

See ya tomorrow! We are gonna pit next to Glenn Allerton's suspension garage, so 19-20 ish, or whatever the garage numbers are there. The race-tower side of GASD, anyway. Come in with us.