Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stay Upright 8th-11th Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie57 View Post
    Not including the same corny jokes and the fact that someone crashed yesterday and admitted that they were dehydrated etc etc! Always going take a while when you love the sound of your own voice. ARDC takes about 5 mins and Wakefield about 10mins once he remembers what the difference is between pit entry and pit exit!
    "Who wants to crash today?" Oh fukin har har!
    Can't believe someone admitted they were dehydrated! We'll never hear the end of it now!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

I did a couple stay upright days a few weeks ago.. I guess they r a lil better..

Was also thinking to solve the issue of ppl booking into red when they r obviously not meant to be there is by finding them in the garages afterwards and politely telling them to pull their dicks cunt and get fucked! Plain and simple!
    Hopefully something the brain dead fucktards understand...
    Just because your faster than ya mates doesn't mean ya fast... !
    Surely by now the guys running the show would kno that telling someone 'to re consider their booking next time '. Doesn't work

The nobs that i was refering to have such massive ego's they just don't get it.
    Apart from a few A/B grade racers on here the rest of us are pretty average in regards to real pace.
    Most of the pro's say too many ridedays affect negatively usually just "seat time" not "lap time".
    Myself moved up to red about 46's realized very quickly either step up or move back to green.
    Getting buzzed no fun at all..

45's is still slow for red... I'm lapping a few seconds quicker than that generally.. But I do regard myself as a slow racer...

If I'm going past someone then they r probably in the wrong group

I.e - the dickheads on r1 street bikes with Rossi replica helmets that generally cruise around in groups of three to four racing each other..

I was following a guy onto the main straight not to long ago and nearly ran into him when he suddenly sat up popped the clutch and started trying to wheelie ...

Ridiculous - it wasn't even a good wheelie

Quote Originally Posted by nigelnobody View Post
    Getting buzzed no fun at all..
    Indeed! Getting buzzed while buzz'n. 3 other riders in your way.. = even less fun

Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information