Thread: Rsv4 keyless start

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Marshy's done a keyless start for the RSV4.... Don't think it needed a flash. Marshy?

Oddly, I've done it twice now, and I can't actually remember what I did either time. When I get a moment, I'll pull apart the racebike and check where I wired it to. The difference is I'm still using the dash code to bypass the immobiliser, so I didn't need to preserve the antenna circuit. Throws an error light but, which is the one downside.

Hey Breesey, I've now got a Superstock ECU with no immobiliser, but how do you get the dash to not show an immobiliser error?? Does the dash need flashing too?
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Oddly, I've done it twice now, and I can't actually remember what I did either time. When I get a moment, I'll pull apart the racebike and check where I wired it to. The difference is I'm still using the dash code to bypass the immobiliser, so I didn't need to preserve the antenna circuit. Throws an error light but, which is the one downside.

Hey Breesey, I've now got a Superstock ECU with no immobiliser, but how do you get the dash to not show an immobiliser error?? Does the dash need flashing too?
    Yep - Aprilia Racing sell a recoded dash to suit the SSTK ECU, its the one im using. No CEL. They dont tell you that when you buy the ecu - fuckers!
    Last edited by Kris; 05-06-2015 at 10:57 AM.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Have finally got the keyless ignition sorted for the mighty v4... Full how to to follow... Thanks for the tips!

Thread Information