I have been a bit slow on the updates lately but finally had some stuff happening lately.

Finally sold my CBR track bike, the new owner is collecting it tomorrow. Sad to see it go but glad that i've got something better to replace it with

I just got the bike back from my mechanic as they had to wait a month for some tools that were on back order from Italy.
Had the valve clearances checked and adjusted (they were quite a bit out of spec even though the clearances were not due for another 8000kms) Good old Italian engineering :P

So i just spent today putting the bike back together. Installed the GB racing engine covers, Woodcraft axle sliders and also the R&G frame skidders. Re-installed the Annotori QS-Pro quick shifter loom and Q/S.
Test fitted some of the fairings too and gave them a polish and clean.

Cleaned my calipers and installed some new Vesrah brake pads. I went to install my Brembo 18x19 master cylinder but somethings wrong with it.
I installed the crash repair kit in it but must of cocked something up as its not returning/ pumping properly.

I'm still waiting on a new radiator as mine is still leaking. The oil cooler was fixed and is ready to go on.
I have chopped a few inches off my Akra pipe and have tried to put it back together but its being a bitch and i lost patience trying to get the end cap back on. Carbon fiber and exhaust packing is ridiculously itchy though.
Ill try again soon.