PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for Sale- R6 Parts, tools ,wheels, Replay XD 1080 camera, Compressor etc....

Saturnalian
08-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey there,

Having a major winter sale as happens every year when all of my Festival and design works comes to an abrupt halt....

Items include R6 OEM parts and some other bits and pieces. Some you may find useful as track bike spares.
For example, levers, rear sets, chain adjusters etc.

There's a new, freshly painted, never used, Racers Edge front fender in there. Marshy you may be interested in this one, you seem to leave them laying around the track a bit lately..

As well as that there is a Replay XD1080 motorsport camera, as used in my famous "lets show some really shit riding with great onscreen data collection"

And a small pit garage compressor with included air hose and tyre inflator. I bought mine, I promise. its not a gift.

There's some other shit in there to. Take a look around

Following is a link to my Ebay store:-
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Bikes-and-Lights-and-things?_rdc=1

If there is anything you are interested in please send me a PM and I will offer you a better price than listed and take it down once we've done the deal.

Cheers,

Jamie

It is my compressor, honest.....

Marshy
08-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Damn you Jamie for selling bits I can't help buying!! Cash transferred. :peace:

tempest
08-05-2013, 09:40 PM
what did ya get??? :wave:

Marshy
08-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Rotors - I just got yet another set of rims, but without front discs. I can't remember how many sets of spare rims that is now, but it's a lot! Really a lot.
And the tank side plastic bits, as I've lost a few at the creek (along with front mudguards - two at last count - but I know a guy that sells fairings, so I can get those cheap enough).

When are we gonna see you back on track, tempest?

tempest
09-05-2013, 09:14 PM
As soon as I get a day off!!