PDA

View Full Version : New project bike.

Team Zero
13-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Ok so I bought this last night. The plan is to make some sort of street tracker café bike.something that us fun to ride without losing your licence. Bike cost 3500. The total budget is hope fully 5000. Any body had one of these?

Marshy
13-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Errr, what is it????

But I note with GREAT interest that it's a YAMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :rapture: :hail: :whistle: :rockon: :lock: :redface: :jaw: :pray: :high5: :cheer: :photo: :gossip: :whoo: :dance: :yield: :hug: :flypig: :rofl: :pound: :heh: :tongue1: :nod: :laugh: :whip: :pray2: :clap: :grouphug: :tea: :amen: :eyebrows: :shocked: :bounce:

You will have made Mr Suzuki cry. Lucky you didn't get that Suzuki tattoo.....

The conversion is now complete.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=38856&d=1360683105

Little Mick
13-04-2013, 07:20 AM
:roll: :rapture: :hail: :whistle: :rockon: :lock: :redface: :jaw: :pray: :high5: :cheer: :photo: :gossip: :whoo: :dance: :yield: :hug: :flypig: :rofl: :pound: :heh: :tongue1: :nod: :laugh: :whip: :pray2: :clap: :grouphug: :tea: :amen: :eyebrows: :shocked: :bounce:

little bored this morning Nick? :)

Marshy
13-04-2013, 08:19 AM
little bored this morning Nick? :)

What gave it away?? :redface:

Team Zero
15-04-2013, 09:26 AM
I rode it yesterday. Who would have thought that 130 less hp and 3 less cylinders could be so much fun.

PS I am going to put Suzuki badges on it.

Marshy
16-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Who would have thought that 130 less hp and 3 less cylinders could be so much fun.

That's because it's a YAMAHA!!

PS I am going to put Suzuki badges on it.

In the reverse of the usual situation, it will then be lamb dressed up as mutton. The badges are immaterial; it will still be awesome because it's a YAMAHA.