PDA

View Full Version : Annitori RL Lite Quickshifter Gen II $ 200 or something like that

Saturnalian
01-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Hello,

Annitori Quickshifter taken off my R6.
I had this unit wired in directly to the ignition block switch. Installation is as simple as wiring an SAE plug (supplied) inline to the active line from the starter switch block, attaching the ground wire to the battery and installing the shift rod with sensor fitted.

A blanking or bypass plug is also included for troubleshooting / disconnecting the Q/S.
I've also included a couple of shift rods. One has the M8 female adaptor for R6 OEM and Vortex rearsets and the other is a standard M6 > M6 rod.

Pm me, call me, etc. I'll be at the Creek on the 8th and 9th November for St George

$ 150.00

Marshy
02-11-2014, 11:44 PM
It's a proper Gen 2. There's nothing 'Lite' about it! Awesome unit.

Saturnalian
05-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Bumpity- Price Drop

chubb
05-11-2014, 02:24 PM
hmmm wonder if it works on the Honda... could surprise Kelly with a gift... ooops its not surprise when she can see this too!

Binksy
05-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Hmmmm would be difficult/possible to just wire this into a proper harness, would prefer to not fuck with other wires. You sell harnesses separately Marshy?

chubb
05-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Well I had issues wiring it direct into R6 harness on my bike but that's not to say it does work (ie Jamie's bike)

coil harness are like $120 each.. I looked into it

Saturnalian
05-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Hmmmm would be difficult/possible to just wire this into a proper harness, would prefer to not fuck with other wires. You sell harnesses separately Marshy?

All you need is the different plug to wire into the harness rather than the SAE plug that i have used.
I have these plugs, about 20 sets of them.

I originally used the harness but found my bike liked the direct ignition method better so i sold my harness to someone who's bike worked better with the Harness setup.
As Chubb said, they not cheap.

With $80 worth of shift rods included the not included harness is the only not cheap part of this thread.

BTW, tried to take the "Lite" out of the title to this post but couldn't reverse engineer the thread Nick !!!

senator8
05-11-2014, 05:24 PM
hmmm wonder if it works on the Honda... could surprise Kelly with a gift... ooops its not surprise when she can see this too!
Bob did a "how to" when he fitted one to his honda

Marshy
05-11-2014, 10:58 PM
It's exactly the same as the Yammie. Even the wire is the same colour.