29-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Right so next one, anyone heading out? I'll be there + 4

en1gma
01-10-2014, 10:55 AM
I'll be there -

KANGA - exit of T3 yeah :0

KANGA
01-10-2014, 12:29 PM
aw crap I'm just going to disappoint you ... maybe I'll try filling my front wheel with helium

Carl-52
08-10-2014, 11:18 AM
ill be there, but ill be waving a flag for the day!! :( oh well, every little bit helps :P

johnnyb
09-10-2014, 11:51 AM
I'm in.

Slow bro
09-10-2014, 06:57 PM
I'll be there.

chrispy09
09-10-2014, 08:40 PM
I NEED a spot :)

Im trying to find someone in red group or similar who wants to sell their spot. If Anyone who knows someone who needs to sell their spot call or txt me 0419665547
cheers
Chris

Nelso
11-10-2014, 05:10 PM
I'll be there working. See you at scrutineering.

KANGA
12-10-2014, 10:04 PM
I'll be there working. See you at scrutineering.

How did the bike pull up Nelso?

Nelso
13-10-2014, 11:44 PM
How did the bike pull up Nelso?

I replaced a another rearset and taped it up to get back out for a couple of sessions. I will have to replace the bar, clutch lever and grips. The fairings need to be repaired and painted again (they were just done from the crash two weeks ago!!! Leanne is not happy, as she was the one who fixed and painted them:behindsofa:), but the worst part is I need to weld my pick up spool back onto the swingarm.

I didn't come out of it too bad, considering. I need to get my leathers repaired though, as I put a hole in the knee and got a nice graze when they opened up.

It was a painful reminder to always check that the warmer is plugged in right and is actually working. Even UK Ntecs don't have much grip when they are stone cold.:redface:

senator8
14-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Not sure if it's paranoia or OCD or maybe both, but I always perform a hand job before leaving the pits. Glad all is ok ;) if you buy Leanne a new bike I'm sure you'll receive forgiveness :)

KANGA
14-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Yeah I thought it must have been a warmer incident when I saw you there. You pulled out just before me in to pitlane and I assumed that would be the last I saw of you. Next thing I'm having the yellow flagged waved at me from T2 and watching you walk through a cloud of dust to your bike. Glad theres minimal damage.
I had some prick who got lost ride through my garage, stop at the door and step on my power board. Knocked the warmer plugs right out. My mate spotted him doing it and plugged em back in. If it had been me I would have ran after him and given him a mouthful!

Phat3R
14-10-2014, 04:23 PM
I always perform a hand job before leaving the pits.

Jesus that's a bit extreme ... and messy ...

senator8
14-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Jesus that's a bit extreme ... and messy ...
Not really. You can even do it with your gloves on. (Don't worry I didn't do it with yours)
Cant win it, if you bin it! ;)

Phat3R
14-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Not really. You can even do it with your gloves on. (Don't worry I didn't do it with yours)
Cant win it, if you bin it! ;)

Come on Rick ... this all sounds like a bit of a wank 2 me. ;)

Yeah it's a bit of a downer when you go to take warmers off to start a race and are greeted with cold tyres, but then no point ignoring reality if it happenz.

I wrote WAR on one side of the top yoke and MRS on the other side - to remind me. I think the Mrs took it the wrong way. :D

Marshy
14-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Not sure if it's paranoia or OCD or maybe both, but I always perform a hand job before leaving the pits.

Me too, as I take the warmers off, I check the tyres. Without gloves is best, but 5 secs with a glove on and the heat comes through.

I also check them every time I walk past the bike throughout the day. It's saved me more times than I care to think about.