PDA

View Full Version : NSW RR State Champs

Marshy
02-04-2013, 06:24 AM
With the change of the schedule, I've decided this event now looks worthwhile and am entering now. Who else is going, and have you sorted a garage??

Little Mick
02-04-2013, 07:27 AM
check with Jamie Marshy.. He is organise a garage of interest... and Rick.. will eventually succumb to peer pressure and enter....

Marshy
02-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks Mick. I've spoken to Jamie now, and we are sharing a garage. There's plenty of room left over if anyone wants to join us.... Rick??

senator8
02-04-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm working on it. Be another 24 hrs before I can confirm. One other issue for me aside from the logistics is its supposed to rain all weekend and I'm out of wets I think.

Marshy
02-04-2013, 06:28 PM
The forecast actually looks good, Rick. Both Saturday and Sunday say "shower or two":

Sydney area
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers, more likely about the coastal fringe. Winds east to northeasterly and light.

And I'm sure Whitey will be there with tyres if needed.

Little Mick
02-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I think Whitey will be at Winton?

Marshy
03-04-2013, 08:28 AM
My bet is that he and Michael will split it.....

Mstevo
03-04-2013, 03:09 PM
can you link me this new scheduled, thanks

I think I found it ?
http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Competitor_Info/ci_sr_2013nswrrchampsmodifiedprogram.pdf

Marshy
03-04-2013, 05:59 PM
can you link me this new scheduled, thanks

I think I found it ?
http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Competitor_Info/ci_sr_2013nswrrchampsmodifiedprogram.pdf

Yep, that's the one. They doubled the track time, from 2 to 4 sessions/races each day. Entries close tomorrow. No late fee. We have garage space for sale too (up to Jamie though, as its his).

Saturnalian
03-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Let me know if you're after the space Mark. Send myself or Nick a PM.

Hope to see you there...

Jamie

Mstevo
03-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Yep, that's the one. They doubled the track time, from 2 to 4 sessions/races each day. Entries close tomorrow. No late fee. We have garage space for sale too (up to Jamie though, as its his).
No accommodation and I haven't renewed my licence, also I haven't done any training or had any time on the bike since Winton....and I'm still annoyed with their lack of ability regarding this event
Mnsw are the so called brains behind this meet, PCRA and St George are supplying the volunteer's to run it. If i lived in Sydney I'd be so pushing to be a St George delegate to MNSW they need an attitude adjustment!