PDA

View Full Version : No Mar Tire Changer is coming to Australia

Mstevo
19-09-2014, 11:29 AM
They sent me an email because I'm a past customer

Hello Everyone.

We at No-Mar would like to first say, Thank You for your business. We have expanded!!! We are moving a large amount of our product to Australia. We have contracted with a 3rd part logistic company to hold and ship our products to you and other AU customers. I am very happy to let you all know, we have made a New Australian web-site for you to purchase from at www.nomartyrechanger.com. So as of rt now from this website you can pre-order product and be in line to have the product first hand. Please know if you have any questions at all, please email or call me anytime I would be happy to help you. I know there is many customers in Australia who have called us here in the us and didn't buy because the shipping from the US to Australia was more or equal to the product price they were wanting to buy and we know how hard that is that why this year we have made it our goal to more product closer to you to make your purchase more worth while. Next can you help spread the word? How could I or we spread the word to the motorcycling community that No-Mar is coming to Australia is coming October 2014.

http://www.nomartyrechanger.com/

I'm sure they will sell a few eh Chubb

chubb
19-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Haha yes finally !!

Sign me up!