PDA

View Full Version : BSFoS - this weekend

Marshy
12-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Anyone heading out to the Barry Sheene Festival of Speed this weekend? I'm not racing in it (don't have an old bike!) but I'm gonna cruise out to catch some action on Sunday morning for a few hours. I've got a couple of people who are going to try on some Ricondi leathers.

Who's heading out on Sunday? Oh, I'm fairly sure that your ARDC membership gets you in at the gate.

Nelso
12-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Leanne is racing her 125 so I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

senator8
12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm running this weekend. Qualifying is actually on Friday. 47 bikes on our grid and over 300 entries!
Garaged with the wet one, in garage #44 if anyone wants to drop by. If we've got power coffee's on :)

dadat178
12-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Make mine a flat white. Half a sugar. About 9.30 am. I wanna start from pit lane.

Marshy
12-03-2013, 10:33 PM
I'll have a Double Tall, Half-Soy Half-Nonfat, Quad Shot Half-Caf, Extra Hot Latte with Whipped Cream, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Almond, Raspberry, and Toffee Nut Syrup, Extra Foam, 2 packets of Sweet 'n' Low, 1 packet of Sugar, 1/2 pack of Equal, Cinnamon, Powdered Chocolate and Caramel Sauce. Thanks.

See ya Sunday!! :peace:

senator8
13-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Make mine a flat white. Half a sugar. About 9.30 am. I wanna start from pit lane.

Martin you have to start on the grid & chaos with me! You driving down Friday morning? You staying somewhere or driving back each day?

I'll have a Double Tall, Half-Soy Half-Nonfat, Quad Shot Half-Caf, Extra Hot Latte with Whipped Cream, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Almond, Raspberry, and Toffee Nut Syrup, Extra Foam, 2 packets of Sweet 'n' Low, 1 packet of Sugar, 1/2 pack of Equal, Cinnamon, Powdered Chocolate and Caramel Sauce. Thanks.

See ya Sunday!! :peace:

Easy Nick. You have it the same as BR :tongue: Ummm you have to bring your own soy milk/sauce

dadat178
14-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Martin you have to start on the grid & chaos with me! You driving down Friday morning? You staying somewhere or driving back

Yeah leaving@ 5 am tomorrow, the plan is to drive back each day but I coud be lured to a bar instead :rockon: where are you staying?