PDA

View Full Version : R6 Oggy Knobs- Replay XD Camera- Dual 5Hz Bluetooth GPS- and some other stuff

Saturnalian
28-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Yullo,

A bunch of stuff i've been meaning to sell for a while due to upgrades and replacements.
Some of it is even useful for racing...... PM me of you're after anything below. I'll be at the Creek From Friday > Sunday.

Replay XD1080 HD Bullet Camera. SOLD
This is the same model i've been using for the last year. The most robust camera i've seen out there.
The actual camera unit for sale is a BRAND NEW Warranty replacement for an old one that i had.
The extra kit included is all in very good as new condition.
Comes with everything as seen in the pic. below.
Brand new retail is $ 250.00
Selling for $ 175.00
More info can be found here....http://replayxd.com/cameras/replay-xd1080-camera/

Acebikes Tyre Fix
I have one of these and use it regularly. I also have an extra one that i've never taken out of the box.
The easiest tie down solution i have ever used. Combined with a trailer mate it takes less than a minute to load and secure the bike.
I did a round trip to P.I. last year with one of these and didn't hear a squeak of movement the whole trip.
Brand new cost me $ 138.00 + Postage. Still brand new and unopened selling for $ 120.00

Dual XGPS 5Hz Bluetooth dongle.
This is that funny looking thing that sits on my tail section and records the Bluetooth to my timer App.
Works great still. Accuracy has always been with 5 hundredths of a sec of my race recorded times.
Brand new cost $ 150.00 Selling for $ 75.00

GB Racing R6 "Race" Length Crash Posts
Only just bought these as well as a full set of Street length GB racing crash knobs.
I personally like the length of the street fit better. Brand new and unused
Cost $75.00. Selling for $40.00

1 x ½ Fullsets of No cut Oggy Knob Frame sliders for R6 2008 >
Included here is a full set of Black Oggy knobs for a current model R6 ins street lengths, with frame brackets, spacers bolts etc.
Also included is an extra set of white race cut Sliders, a full spare set of spacers and 3 out of 4 spare bolts that make up the kit.
Condition is as shown in the pic. below. i.e.- none of them are fucked.
a set of Oggy knobs with all the bits retail around $200- $250 still by the looks of things
Have a full set with spares as well for $ 150.00

Cheers,

Jamie