PDA

View Full Version : Trailer hire/ borrow

Baddie
27-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Hello Boys and Girls,
In a nut shell I need to hire/borrow someone bike trailer.

My normal trailer guy is in QLD until the 10th and I can’t pick up my Old/ New box trailer until the 9th therefore before searching the web I’m wondering if anyone here would be interested in hiring out there trailer for a day…(Pick up afternoon Friday the 3rd and return latish Saturday 4th).

Western Sydney area would be the best as I’m only 25mins from the creek.

Pm.. me if interested.
Cheers.
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h ail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hai l:

motorbiker
27-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Baddie I'm in Glenmore Park - happy to lend you mind for free if you don't mind getting the weird looks for having a jet ski trailer converted to carry a bike (but it is light, has a wheel chock and is an easy one man load/unload).

Baddie
27-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Baddie I'm in Glenmore Park - happy to lend you mind for free if you don't mind getting the weird looks for having a jet ski trailer converted to carry a bike (but it is light, has a wheel chock and is an easy one man load/unload).

Done...you legend....:whoo:

Ill Pm you my mobile number..

CLIFFY
27-12-2013, 09:29 AM
If that falls through, I can pick you up early on the 4th

shippy__
27-12-2013, 01:35 PM

what do you drink ?

motorbiker
27-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Soda water mostly :)... And coffee...

No_Style
29-12-2013, 06:49 PM
I have one you can borrow for free if you need it, but I'm a fair way out of your way (on the northern beaches). Give me a yell if you run out of other options.

BoB
04-01-2014, 08:05 PM
So where were you today baddie, didnt see the hondawaki out there . ?