PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone :)

JoeShell
04-12-2013, 11:52 AM
G'day... How are you all??

Just thought we would introduce ourselves... My name is Raschelle, Im a 25 yo female, absolutley addicted to bikes!! Almost every waking moment is spent thinking about, dreaming of, of wishing I was on a motorcycle... lol...

My hubby Joe, well he is about just as bad... Except, in reality, a hell of a lot better rider than me... (I'm not too proud to admit it lol..)

But we are both new to the wonderful world of motorbikes.. In particular the addictive & amazing world of track & road riding.
We both LOVE this sport, and found it in a time in our lives when we least expected it, but it has given us a new lease on life and a HUGE passion & drive to be the best we can be at riding...

We have only been riding 12 months give or take, with a few track days at EC, Wakefield, and Marulan... annnnd.. we are off to Phillip Island in December for 2 days back to back of pure awesomeness ... (Our chrissie present to each-other :D )

We are both starting our rookie race season in 2014 in the St George series.(hopeless as I might be lol...) We have both decided to jump in the deep end and give it a go!! ... Very exciting times ahead!!!

Well, thats about it for now... Just thought we would say hi...
Hope to see you all out on the track sometime :)

(We will be at the ARDC on Friday, come and say hi.. Im on a pink r6. Cant really miss it ;)

Cheers,
Joe & Shell

Marshy
04-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey guys, glad you could join us! A bunch of members just started racing too, most at the final St George round a few weeks ago, so if you have any questions, ask away!

:welcome:

JoeShell
04-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Thankyou Marshy!

We appreciate that... And ill hold you that too, dont you worry... lol...

:)

Mazabuzz
04-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Awesome introduction , welcome to the family. I'll say hi on Friday when I see ya

Stu23
04-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Hi

Always good to welcome more people to this amazing community we have, but PI already !! geez i really do have to pull my finger out.. teeny bit jealous ;)

JoeShell
04-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks Mazabuzz!! Im stoked i stumbled across this page hey... i cant believe i haven't found it till now... Oh well, better late than never hey lol..

And please do!!! Would be great to make some more friends :)

See you out there :)

JoeShell
04-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi

Always good to welcome more people to this amazing community we have, but PI already !! geez i really do have to pull my finger out.. teeny bit jealous ;)

Thanks Stu23 :)
Yeah, riders are a pretty amazing mob of people... The friends we have made already are amazing! Cant wait to meet more of you :D

Sorry us Rookies have made you a tad jelous though Stu.. We will be sure to give you a full report when we come back... (Maybe just to rub it in a tad!! :p )

chubb
04-12-2013, 12:21 PM
welcome!!

JoeShell
04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks Chubb :)

Medic!
04-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Howdy. Won't be riding Friday but will be there taking a few snaps. With a pink bike ill at least know who I'm taking pics of. I usually have no idea but getting better as I get to meet some of the gang.

senator8
04-12-2013, 01:05 PM
G'day, welcone

JoeShell
04-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Hey Medic!

Pics are always awesome!!! How come youre not riding???

Please come and say hi.. Ive attatched a pic of both of us (not the best) but at least you will know who we are :)

l322

See yas out there :)

Medic!
04-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Only just joined St George. No ma lic yet. I'm hoping to do some racing next year also. I've got 3 money munchers to buy Xmas pressies for so funds are minimal for my hobby at the moment.

Stu23
04-12-2013, 02:02 PM
money munchers ! haha love it right there with you on that one, only mine are at Uni and even MORE expensive

Little Mick
04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Hey Raschelle

welcome to both you and Joe.

They even let me play here every now ahd then :)

see you on Friday..

cheers

Little Mick

Marty
04-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Welcome Rachelle and Joe, I know you guys through my gf Andrea (she has the yellow 250RR).

Medic!
04-12-2013, 03:47 PM
money munchers ! haha love it right there with you on that one, only mine are at Uni and even MORE expensive
Lol like to claim that as mine but think its a Paul Grant Mitchell pearler. He has a bag full of em.

BoB
04-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome Rachelle and Joe , see you out there on Friday..

Im on the cbr 600rr no.64

Come and say hello.

Rob

Rusty
04-12-2013, 10:20 PM
You go girl! You and Joe will have a blast. Great bunch of guys racing at the St George Series. Lots of experienced guys that are happy to help out. See you there on bike 99. ;)

Nelso
04-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Hey there you. You never know who you might find around these parts.

Tristan
05-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Hey hey :)

Carl-52
05-12-2013, 02:41 PM
HI and welcome!!!! This truly is a great group of people you have just joined....

But Stu, remember i am your son and i can see what you post!!!! Your not cheap yourself!!!! :P

Mr.Ed
05-12-2013, 02:51 PM

Stu23
06-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Hahaha have a look in the fridge Carl !! is empty. I never spend money ever !! lolol well maybe just a bit

Do not encourage him ED ! Purlease

JoeShell
08-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Thankyou everyone for your warm welcome!! It is super appreciated :D

Cant wait to get to know more of you, and expand our rapidly growing bike family :)

JoeShell
08-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Hey there you. You never know who you might find around these parts.

Oh GEEZUS!!! There is just no escaping some people is there ;) LMAO!!!.. XXXX

JoeShell
08-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Only just joined St George. No ma lic yet. I'm hoping to do some racing next year also. I've got 3 money munchers to buy Xmas pressies for so funds are minimal for my hobby at the moment.

Hopfully someone wins the lotto soon, and helps us all out on the account department... LOL...

Was gr8 to meet you Friday... Would have liked to chat more, but you seemed to have dissapeared lol...

How did u go with your pics? Any chance of a peeky boo? ;)

JoeShell
08-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Hey Raschelle

welcome to both you and Joe.

They even let me play here every now ahd then :)

see you on Friday..

cheers

Little Mick

Hey Mick,

Thankyou again for all your help out there!! You're a legend!!!

And to everyone else I slowed down out there "Im Sorry!!!!!!!!

I was having a shocker!! I could not believe how FAST you guys are!!! All you fellas came flying past me like I was in reverse!!! Unreal... A pleasure to watch :)

When I grow up I wanna ride like all you guys!!! :p

Ill try my bestest to pick up the pace next time... So dont write me off yet lol... :)

Thanks again everyone, and Im sure ill see yas around soon :)

senator8
08-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Oh GEEZUS!!! There is just no escaping some people is there ;) LMAO!!!.. XXXX

Just curious. Was that Joe or Shell? ;)

Medic!
09-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Hopfully someone wins the lotto soon, and helps us all out on the account department... LOL...

Was gr8 to meet you Friday... Would have liked to chat more, but you seemed to have dissapeared lol...

How did u go with your pics? Any chance of a peeky boo? ;)
Not as many as I'd liked due to red flags in the 2 sessions I was there.. Yeah I took off straight from t2 after 3rd session. Had to squeeze some shopping in before picking up the youngest.
I went to upload the pics on sat night but my son had killed the mouse playing minecraft.
Got that sorted Sunday and now getting ram errors. I'll give it another go later today if possible.