PDA

View Full Version : Ohmori Masatoshi - Troy Bayliss Classic

Phat3R
30-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Australian Motorcycle News reckon Ohmori Masatoshi is coming to the 2014 Troy Bayliss Classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boI71KRxTTY&feature=youtu.be

TB21 FB Post ...

Japan's Masatoshi Ohmori Confirmed for the Motul Pirelli Troy Bayliss Classic 18th Jan 2014. I First Heard of Masa from my youngest boy Oli , he said , Dad , check out this guy on YouTube , strait away he made me smile and I know everyone would like to see him in real life at the classic , lets see what he thinks of Oil , Welcome Masa and thanks Greame Boyd Motorcycles, TB21

Marty
02-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Even more reason to go! This guy's a nut, gets handlebar down

Team Zero
02-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm hoping to get there this year.

Phat3R
02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Even more reason to go! This guy's a nut, gets handlebar down

Yeah it's pretty hard to better that for lean angle ... I'd be interested in how fast he is compared to others if he's doing that. One thing is it makes the bike / rider combination so wide it's very hard to get past him! :)

senator8
02-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Was out at the track today. A bit of secret practice going on. Bayliss was on it and super loose. He road the wall a couple of times onto the straight. Crazy! Cam Donald's first time and he was wild to watch too. He's gettng the hang of it pretty quickly. Josh Hook and Damien Cudlin both looking smooth. Alex Cudlin still sorting set up a bit, fast but the bike was bucking and bouncing.
The were a few crashes as the track needed rolling, and poor Kevin Magee came a good cropper and banged his head. Knocked him around a bit and he was still sitting out when I left.

Should be a great meeting. Hopefully the weather is a bit better this time.

Little Mick
02-12-2013, 10:01 PM
sounds like fun!!!

Phat3R
02-12-2013, 10:24 PM
What's the best Caravan Park in town Rick??? Twilight is pretty close to the track and looks cheap and cheerful for high season ... assuming they still have vacancies?

http://www.twilightcaravanpark.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=3

http://goo.gl/maps/aJs0C

senator8
02-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Honestly don't know. A few guys and family's camped at our place last year. There are a lot of cheap motels in Taree and it's less than 10mins to the track.

Medic!
02-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Yeah it's pretty hard to better that for lean angle ... I'd be interested in how fast he is compared to others if he's doing that. One thing is it makes the bike / rider combination so wide it's very hard to get past him! :)

If lovetts there he'll use him as a ramp lol

Marty
03-12-2013, 08:15 AM

I'm pretty sure he only pulls that move out to showboat, I will gladly pay to see that alone. I noticed his bars are extra wide which he probably needs to clear everything