PDA

View Full Version : PCRA rd4 EC south ct

senator8
30-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Was a great days racing yesterday.
Here is vid from race 2. A bit of barging and fairing clashes in the first lap. Wetty broke his clutch lever and still won. I made a couple of errors that cost me :)

http://youtu.be/azgB2iUZ_xk

Marshy
30-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Great racing!! Jeez, you were pretty close to running off down the hill on lap 2....

BoB
30-09-2013, 07:41 AM
nice bit of racing , thanks for sharing Rick , looked like a top day with the weather . Did wetty brake his leaver from clashing with another rider ?

senator8
30-09-2013, 08:18 AM
Great racing!! Jeez, you were pretty close to running off down the hill on lap 2....

Yeah, and let Wade through ;) It all started at the top when I went around that plastic bag on the track, not knowing what it was. I ended up on the ripple strip and then couldn't get myself together for the hairpin.

nice bit of racing , thanks for sharing Rick , looked like a top day with the weather . Did wetty brake his leaver from clashing with another rider ?

Yes, he broke it on Wade. On the first lap in the vid you can see it just as they exit over the top of the bowl and enter old turn 8, they come together.

chubb
30-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Nice one Rick!