PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place to share.

Medic!
25-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Hi All

have recently bought a GSXR1000 tracky. Haven't done a day yet (on this bike) as adding and subtracting some bits first. Its been 4 years too long. Also considering joining St George and getting MA lic. Hoping I can learn some stuff and maybe even help from my experiences

Marshy
26-07-2013, 06:36 PM
:welcome:

Good to have you here. Getting an MA licence has several benefits (ARDC private practice days; $20 rebate at ECRD track days, etc), so it's worthwhile even if you're not quite ready to race yet. And then when you are ready, everything's already sorted!

Catch ya at the track.

Medic!
27-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Keener than ever after reading about it all. I'll be ordering my quick shifter this weekend after some success on gumtree.
Got all my FI lights sorted and am blocking the pairs this weekend.
Going to start in green to get my bearings and to get used to the new bike.
Dragged my gear out the other day. There's a penicillin factory growing in there.
Might have to source some new stuff.

Marshy
27-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Keener than ever after reading about it all. I'll be ordering my quick shifter this weekend after some success on gumtree.

I'm the Aussie distributor for 'Annitori by HM' quickshifters, and TT members get a special deal ;)

Medic!
27-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Lol I know. Was making sure you were paying attention. Spoke to you about it a few weeks ago. Red cbr fairing ring a bell?
Probably order tomorrow stuck at soccer BBQ atm
Can't wait. They look trick and come with recommendations from people that would know.

Marshy
27-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Ah yes! :peace:

Medic!
28-07-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm the Aussie distributor for 'Annitori by HM' quickshifters, and TT members get a special deal ;)

Didn't know what to do for this but all ordered and money transferred. Now the waiting will be excruciating.:pop2: Do you do anything with Healtech? Specifically Xtre and FI Pro.