PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki 2012 ZX10R ABS - Very Low K's - Ready for Race Glass !!

Maccarocks
09-07-2013, 09:03 PM
I have for sale a 2012 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS. This model has only done 3950 k's. It is listed as a stat write off due to a broken subframe lug, which was professionally repaired (have all the repair pics and those of you who know me from Phillip Island and have seen my other bikes know this would always be done correctly !!) but there was nothing else wrong with the bike, so writing it off is such a shame !! But this is the way insurance companies are going now... :-/

Anyway, I have totally repaired the bike, full service. It is set up as totally stock standard, all ready for your own custom mods. It just requires you to fit race glass of your choosing and of course your own colour scheme.. but that is totally up to you, you have an empty canvas to do your own thing.. :-)

I cant say enough about these bikes.. Super fast, strong motors and they are winning races and setting lap records all over the place. They are definitely the bike to be on for sure. Please contact 'Macca' for any further info on 0423 534 859 or email me at maccarocks@iprimus.com.au. Will assist with organising interstate delivery if required, purchaser pays for the transport, but I will deliver to the transport company if required. Comes with 2 keys.. great bike at a great price.. :-) asking only 12k...

Negrogrande
10-07-2013, 02:49 PM
how hard is it to remove the ABS (just wondering not a likely purchaser)

Maccarocks
10-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi there...

The ABS system is very easy to remove.. well when I say easy, it is time consuming to remove all the hard hydraulic lines, but when the bike is stripped down you can get to everything no problem... Just remove all the lines.. then fit standard braided lines to the front and rear as the master cylinders are the same, same reserviors as well.. And they will work the same as normal brakes but the fluid will not have to travel 3 times the distance to get to the calipers... and will have more feeling... The only thing with the ABS is, if you dont want an error light flashing, you just have to leave the module in place and keep the fuse plugged in.. that way the bike thinks the ABS is on and connected, but it is just not hooked up... easy.. !!

But if you do try to remove the 'brain' of the ABS.. being the whole module itself, it will affect the whole bike, it will not rev.. so it must stay in the line...

Macca

Maccarocks
11-07-2013, 09:07 PM
This bike is now SOLD - SOLD - SOLD..!!!!

Macca

Baddie
12-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Shit....another quick sell Macca...Congrats :peace:

Marshy
12-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Awesome!

Maccarocks
12-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Thanks guys.. I seem to be able to sell my bikes fairly quickly, as I do have a good reputation for building up a quality bike...!! :)

Plus I knew some people who where also looking at this time too. I really wanted to be able to keep a 'wet' bike, but I am building a new 'Man Cave' at the moment, and it is taking more moola than I first budgeted for.. and really I need the 'cave' first before I fill it with bikes..!! ha ha

It's all good though, another bike will come along for me to build up.... ;-)

Macca