PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Island Nov 16,17,18

Simmo
01-10-2015, 11:26 AM
I am looking to organise a garage for the 3 days and thought I would check interest first. If there is enough we can book a whole garage as opposed to individual spots. Please let me know. Any advice on preferred garages from those that were down there recently would be appreciated.
Cheers.

Mstevo
20-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Had a very enjoyable 3 days at the island with 11 others from Canberra, some just track day junkies, others races of various experience
All 3 days where sunny with varying degree of windiness lol , the first day was the worst or maybe just felt that way because it was our first day and me feeling a little tense riding on one of the quickest tracks in the world.
The last session of day 2 I threw my chain at 256km after down shifting for turn 1....that was scary coasting around to turn 2 flag point and shaking the leg of my leathers to get the lumps out lol
The chain trashed my can and link pipe so I was unable to ride the old girl on the Wednesday, but was given the opportunity to bike whore a GSX 600 and Zx10 in yellow group while helping friends out with their lines..thanks Ben, Binksy

Marshy
20-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Jayzus!!! Lucky there Stevo. Lucky it didn't go forward into the engine.... or your leg!

Turbo
21-11-2015, 12:18 AM
The last session of day 2 I threw my chain at 256km after down shifting for turn 1....that was scary coasting around to turn 2 flag point and shaking the leg of my leathers to get the lumps out lol
The chain trashed my can and link pipe so I was unable to ride the old girl on the Wednesday, but was given the opportunity to bike whore a GSX 600 and Zx10 in yellow group while helping friends out with their lines..thanks Adam, Binksy

Shite man!! Yes, very lucky indeed.
That can took a hell of a beating, very glad it wasn't your leg!