PDA

View Full Version : 4hr Teams and garages are up..... ;)

Little Mick
27-07-2015, 01:10 PM
A few wiley foxes out there for sure ;)

http://www.stgeorgemcc.com/pg_events.php?event=Roadrace

just because I think it captures the moment....

Race on folks!!!!!

Binksy
27-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Wooooo race time!

Although STG did manage to get my team completely wrong in the competitor list. Apparently I'm riding with someone who wasn't in my 4 hour team and the other 2 riding members aren't on the list at all!

Marshy
27-07-2015, 01:56 PM
Am I reading right that Glenn A. is riding a 600??

Little Mick
27-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Thats what it says.... ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Little Mick
27-07-2015, 02:01 PM
And mr morris having a punt as well

windy
27-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Looking forward to this. They got our team wrong as well.

Mstevo
27-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Am I reading right that Glenn A. is riding a 600??

The team to beat!

16 teams is disappointing, I remember when it was double that! now that was exciting racing

Metal-Man
27-07-2015, 10:34 PM
apparently I'm in bears hahaha bloody hell, which monkey did all these stuff up's?

Little Mick
27-07-2015, 10:44 PM
apparently I'm in bears hahaha bloody hell, which monkey did all these stuff up's?

whoever put Andrew Fitzpatrick down as a 1000cc???? you are in for unlimited....

Stu23
29-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Too funny, my team might be struggling against, Allerton, Knight, Swallow and James !! haha oh well , we will have fun

Little Mick
29-07-2015, 02:41 PM
That's what is all about stu and i cant hear the fat lady singing so nothing decided yet and we have 4 hrs if racing ahead of us.. looking forward to a good weekend

Mstevo
29-07-2015, 05:37 PM
That's what is all about stu and i cant hear the fat lady singing so nothing and we have 4 hrs if racing ahead of us.. looking forward to a good weekend

Did someone say "protest"??? lol ;-)

Little Mick
29-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Did someone say "protest"??? lol ;-)

is that professional testing Mark? ;)

Little Mick
31-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Good luck to all those venturing onto the track this weekend.

We are in garage 21/22 on Sunday - drop in and say G'day.

Cheers

Little Mick

Turbo
01-08-2015, 12:07 AM
+1 :thumb: All the best to everybody out over the weekend!! :peace:

chubb
01-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Have fun peeps! :)

igbyron
01-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Yep best of luck to all out there 👍

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Metal-Man
01-08-2015, 10:01 PM
well, i wont be racing any time, in the near future, as of today.
T4 bit hard n high-sided me avoiding a slower rider into T4, went around the outside of him, got front wheel next to his rear wheel, an opened throttle a frako an bam, hit sky an i reckon bike hit me while i was in mid air.
came to a rest on my back after landin on me noggin, felt immense pain in r hand an saw glove cut open n bloody drippin out, then noticed r shin was pretty painful too, thinkin i fractured shin bone as i couldn't move or get up as well as bad chest / rib pain.

Got released from goulburn hospital 5-6hrs later after ct scan n xrays i was released.

r hand i have 2 broken fingers, little finger an ring finger. r ring fing has severe lacerations, as well as possible nerve damage, so i have to go to auburn hospital sunday mornin to see plastic surgeon, as docs could not do any surgery at goulburn.
chest pain and upper back/lower neck pain, as wellas a good scrape on r shin

i was just startin to get a bit more speed as i had a new rear slick ... found out later that i qualified 5th an i hadnt even got up to my usual pace yet.

t4 was announced later that there was water seeping up thru a few little cracks in track, because 3 riders b4 me crashed in same corner in the respective class.

pics here
https://www.facebook.com/Aussiebloke666

Turbo
01-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Ah shit, that sucks Cam!! Real sorry to hear of your injuries.
Glad it wasn't any worse, hope all goes well with the doc and recovery. :thumb:
Terrible surface down there.. sucks that water seeping up through cracks is even a thing!

Little Mick
02-08-2015, 04:35 AM
Bugger Cam. Was looking at the results last night and wondered where you were.
Hope all goes well moving forward.

stevem
02-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Get well mate, sorry to hear.

Marshy
02-08-2015, 11:20 AM
t4 was announced later that there was water seeping up thru a few little cracks in track, because 3 riders b4 me crashed in same corner in the respective class.

I think we should start a new movement..... Boycott Wakefield Park. That's shit, mate. It's a rubbish track in very poor condition. Frankly it shouldn't be used anymore.

Mr.Ed
02-08-2015, 12:39 PM
I do love that track but it's in dire need of renovations...

Ruckos87
02-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Shit luck, hope you heal up quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phat3R
02-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Heal fast Cam - Won't be able to use that right hand for a while, takes some practice with the left. ;)

Little Mick
02-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Interesting day. Full of action....

Little Mick
02-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Finally home.

Quite a few incidents today with crashes on the 6th turn of the first lap right through to the last turn on the last lap.... Most were minor and many were able to rejoin the field.

MStevo managed to get everyone's attention on the last turn of the last lap taking on the tyre wall, and kudos for getting back up and finishing the race in second! (I probably would have rolled over and cried like a baby.)

Weather changes plagued the whole day and Craig White had his work cut out for him. Generally times were slower all around due to the weather, and some rather long safety car outings, along with rain starting during a safety car resulting in near the whole field coming in to change tyres/ riders. This in itself had the pace car looking to pick up the race leader (whoever was left out on track at the time) after they just spent 15-20 minutes getting the race leader to the front of the pack.

Big thanks to all the marshals and volunteers out there who helped keep the day going in less than ideal conditions.

Congrats to all the teams, regardless of placings, as being out there today was a challenge in itself!

Cheers

Little Mick

Metal-Man
02-08-2015, 11:21 PM
thanks for the well wishes guys ...judging by the fact i'd only done 4 laps in qualifying an that i qualified 5th ... if i did fin quali, i'd have been on front row of grid.
an rick, i'm left handed anyways ;-)

Metal-Man
02-08-2015, 11:26 PM
if u's click my facebook link above you'll see an update on injury ... not long home from hospital now, went to Auburn hospital at 9am this mornin (sunday) went into surgery at 5:10pm, an got out at 8ish pm, an was released at 9:20pm

such a looooong day waiting ... hospitals r shit ... make an appointment an u still gotta wait, its fkd

+1 on ur latest comment on wakey Nick, the track is in dire need of rippin up an re-doing

Metal-Man
02-08-2015, 11:29 PM
btw ... i'll upload some pics of my bikes damage some time monday

chubb
03-08-2015, 09:09 AM
I think we should start a new movement..... Boycott Wakefield Park. That's shit, mate. It's a rubbish track in very poor condition. Frankly it shouldn't be used anymore.

definitely do have to agree with you as they really need to resurface and overhaul the whole track with run off areas etc.. I hope Winton isn't as bad? I'll find out on Thursday but how is the track conditions at Winton Marshy?

Kris
03-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Winton is worse with water seepage after turn 2... Heal up Metal! The track surface is woeful.

windy
03-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Yesterday was absolute carnage. Bikes down everywhere. Currently down in Canberra hospital with fitzy after her got rear ended on the main straight. He is in surgery at the moment, getting a metal rod put in from his knee down to his ankle along with some nuts and bolts. All from an accident that should never have happened. Thats racing though. Speedy recovery to all that crashed.

Binksy
03-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Certainly wasn't the best day for racing. Joe had an awesome qualifying putting us in P3 then the mayhem unfolded in the race. We got through the early stuff and managed to hold up in 4th outright for a while. Then we had a pretty major setback when Joe had a slide at T9 on his outlap and couldn't self recover. Took ages to get the arm band back to the garage and I ended up going out on a pretty wet track with completely cold brand new slicks. Also meant we only had 2 riders for the entire day so after a long day we were happy to finish even if it wasn't competitive.

Chalk this year up to experience!

Leezx10r
03-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Get well soon too all that had off over the weekend.

Marshy
03-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Yesterday was absolute carnage. Bikes down everywhere. Currently down in Canberra hospital with fitzy after her got rear ended on the main straight. He is in surgery at the moment, getting a metal rod put in from his knee down to his ankle along with some nuts and bolts. All from an accident that should never have happened. Thats racing though. Speedy recovery to all that crashed.

What happened, mate? I've seen several nasty accidents like that at Wakefield. It doesn't seem to happen anywhere else. Dunno why, although my big complaint after the accident below is that they never have any flag marshals watching the main straight for slow bikes to wave a yellow flag. I complained long and loud, but they didn't listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WKEDHLkEw

Little Mick
03-08-2015, 10:14 AM
From what i understand it appeared the front bike may have missed a gear? and mick witchy hit him from behind.

Linden
03-08-2015, 10:16 AM
What happened, mate? I've seen several nasty accidents like that at Wakefield. It doesn't seem to happen anywhere else. Dunno why, although my big complaint after the accident below is that they never have any flag marshals watching the main straight for slow bikes to wave a yellow flag. I complained long and loud, but they didn't listen.

Used to happen a Oran as well ... high speed kink I think ... (mad worse because of the pit lane exit point)

Stu23
03-08-2015, 11:11 AM
What a weekend that was ! In the sprints i managed to come home with 2nd overall, had some mega races with Mick James and Rod Whitney :) The 4 hour ! where to begin..... lets begin at the start, I was just walking past the control tower from the le man start i look up the top of the circuit and i See Carl down ! turns out someone just in front of him had a mega sideways moment and he had nowhere to go out of turn 4 ! so I sprint back ( well as best as i could ) and he is just a brown mess ! lol everyone plus me in his team work like crazy and get him sorted , thanks to matthew shipp Ben Green and team. Ok thats him sore but sorted ready to go again. The weather changed so much, it was either wet and drying....... or drying and wet with rivers.. Crashes everywhere, pit crews working like crazy ! up and down the road. Keith, Rod and I had qualified 6th, moved up to 4th by an hour in and then made it up to 3rd overall. I changed tyres twice whilst waiting to go out ! thanks to gary gersek and Matthew Sinai for helping me with that.. No time to rest, then out on track. Hot slicks , rivers on the track, wet kerbs and seeping water made for interesting times :) Cutting through the trafiic was mega, made some fantastic moves , safe and committed early ones so they knew i was there was the safe way to do it :) We powered on and stayed on the bikes to claim 2nd in class in the 600's A Bs or whatever it was ! and 3rd overall, only 2 laps down on the winners.. Not bad at all for 3 old blokes considering who we were racing against.. Just an amazing days racing :)

KANGA
03-08-2015, 11:14 AM
I heard some stories from Marty but geez. Sound like it was eventful to say the least. Hope everyone injured heals up ok.

Binksy
03-08-2015, 11:41 AM
lets begin at the start, I was just walking past the control tower from the le man start i look up the top of the circuit and i See Carl down ! turns out someone just in front of him had a mega sideways moment and he had nowhere to go out of turn 4 !

Believe it was me... Carl later informed me that he was up my arse when I made a mistake. I had a few issues up there in the first stint so wouldn't have surprised me. Didn't realise until about the 3 hour mark when I walked past Carl's garage and asked how he was going as I'd seen him go down.

Stu23
03-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Believe it was me... Carl later informed me that he was up my arse when I made a mistake. I had a few issues up there in the first stint so wouldn't have surprised me. Didn't realise until about the 3 hour mark when I walked past Carl's garage and asked how he was going as I'd seen him go down.

Its the 4 hour ! and in those conditions, anything can and probably will happen, no ones fault and no ones blame :)

Little Mick
03-08-2015, 11:57 AM
Stu... you had an unfair advantage... you raced in the uk 😈

Stu23
03-08-2015, 12:02 PM
It did kinda remind me of one particular cadwell park meeting sitting in a muddy field changing from wet to dry to wet etc

Carl-52
03-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Yeh not your fault Binks, not at all, the track was horrendous :D just seems i always end up getting into other peoples stuff! turns out a couple of other saw me and the bike go up and flip in a nice highside after i tagged you, arm coming off must have pulled the throttle on. anyways i got back out and we claimed 1st in our class and 4th overall. Official timing is wrong and says we were 5th, even though we had 4 laps advantage over the team who ended up in 4th officially. Pretty damn good job for 2 D graders and a C Grader with a crash thrown in at the start.

Metal-Man
03-08-2015, 05:36 PM

Metal-Man
03-08-2015, 05:43 PM

thats as much damage as i can see without removing bit n pieces ... hand is fkn painful as an the meds just make me go to sleep n feel like shit.
Wed return to Auburn hospital n thurs my physio starts at blacktown hospital.

my asshole boss just called me not long ago n said bring the truck key back n get ya stuff out of the cab...no job nows fuk

Mstevo
03-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Got a bit of work to do on my old girl too, after a run in with the pit straight tyre wall

ridiculous to say but it's and easy 2.5k repair :-(

Lets Torque
03-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Sounds like a crazy day peeps - :roll::bump2::smash::flame::amen:

Marshy
03-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Got a bit of work to do on my old girl too, after a run in with the pit straight tyre wall

Bummer!! What happened, mate?

Turbo
04-08-2015, 12:01 AM
my asshole boss just called me not long ago n said bring the truck key back n get ya stuff out of the cab...no job nows fuk

Surely he can't do that?! Kick a man when he's down!

ridiculous to say but it's and easy 2.5k repair :-(

Gutted, mate. She was sooo clean too!
What needs doing?

Mstevo
04-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Gutted, mate. She was sooo clean too!
What needs doing?

new fairings (4-5week wait) $1500, CF fairing stay and air ducts $500 and thumb brake reservoir $10
new helmet $??? I have my near new road KBC helmet that I'll probably paint yellow that way I'll have more interchangeable liners to share around my other yellow track day helmet
Forks are going in to-day to get checked if they are bent, that might be the end! new forks could be that $ to far :-(

Paint could be $1000 if I pay someone (to save time)

Mstevo
04-08-2015, 07:44 AM
Bummer!! What happened, mate?

see my FB page

fitzy
04-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Hey guys. Currently sitting in canberra hospital still. Was a great weekend with so much drama. All I remember is coming down the straight and I think missed a gear not sure. Remember the bike revving and then a massive hit from behind. Remember sliding down the straight and finally stopping. All I could hear was bikes all around me and wanted to get as close to the tyre wall as I could. Worst pain ever had. Ambo finally got to me and got me on the green whistle. Turns out i had snap the tib and fib major and then penetrated my skin and was sticking out. Got rushed to canberra and got some rods and bolts etc. 6 months recovery. Can't travel atm cause of the leg. Haven't got another mark on me. Had every drug in the world. Thanks to everyone who packed up my gear and have offered support. Hoping I can make st george in november but prob aim on walking first. Can't thanks staff at St George fellow riders and team mates enough. Thanks 4 a great weekend and we'll done to all that finished. Sorry if this made no sence on button push morphine :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Turbo
04-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Damn, Fitzy! Rough deal. I know the "massive hit from behind" feeling, all too well!
Glad the morphine is doing the trick tho. Rest up, all the best for the recovery. :thumb:

Nelso
04-08-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm so glad I didn't end up doing the 4 Hour now.:eek: Sorry to hear about all of the carnage and injuries. Hope everyone is on the mend soon.

Marty
04-08-2015, 07:48 PM
Hey guys. Currently sitting in canberra hospital still. Was a great weekend with so much drama. All I remember is coming down the straight and I think missed a gear not sure. Remember the bike revving and then a massive hit from behind. Remember sliding down the straight and finally stopping. All I could hear was bikes all around me and wanted to get as close to the tyre wall as I could. Worst pain ever had. Ambo finally got to me and got me on the green whistle. Turns out i had snap the tib and fib major and then penetrated my skin and was sticking out. Got rushed to canberra and got some rods and bolts etc. 6 months recovery. Can't travel atm cause of the leg. Haven't got another mark on me. Had every drug in the world. Thanks to everyone who packed up my gear and have offered support. Hoping I can make st george in november but prob aim on walking first. Can't thanks staff at St George fellow riders and team mates enough. Thanks 4 a great weekend and we'll done to all that finished. Sorry if this made no sence on button push morphine :)

Shit dude! The accident happened right infront of me (I was on the wall), looked like you came together sideways with old mate. I didn't see the lead up I just saw the bikes clash together and heard one bike's throttle redline, was farking brutal mate ;(

Marty

Craig
12-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Might as well add my two bob worth to the 4hr carnage thread....(Although I was one of the luckier ones.) This happened just before fitzy went out on track and had his big off. Went off at T1, long slide followed by a nice mud run back to the pits. Wasn't the best result for our team. Cam, myself and fitzy down but we'll be back.... What a weekend!!! Heal up fast lads.
Cheers to Andrew D for stepping in for Cam
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12/81a6e1f03ec36d7edf48f924adbef8cb.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12/e69c5172d10b009af95ce82a9d98dfd7.jpg

Carl-52
12-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Whoops, craig... didnt realise you had crashed. But if you crashed at t1 i saw you go down! didnt put 2 and 2 together to know it was you at the time. You slid a long way, i was very suprised that everything just kept sliding and sliding and sliding and stopped. :D R6s do make good mud shovels

Craig
13-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Whoops, craig... didnt realise you had crashed. But if you crashed at t1 i saw you go down! didnt put 2 and 2 together to know it was you at the time. You slid a long way, i was very suprised that everything just kept sliding and sliding and sliding and stopped. :D R6s do make good mud shovels

Hahha, Yeah it was a long slide. Had someone come up the inside of me at t1, I ran a bit wide and couldn't make t2 and with the water still running across t2 decided to take the off track option. I remember seeing the bike sliding behind me and thinking "please don't flip" [emoji37].

fitzy
13-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Bad we end for wetbox racing. Craig off at t1. I got rear ended on the straight and cam highside at t4. Still was one of the best weekends and events I have done. Just need a new tib and fib

Metal-Man
13-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Bad we end for wetbox racing. Craig off at t1. I got rear ended on the straight and cam highside at t4. Still was one of the best weekends and events I have done. Just need a new tib and fib

I paid 300 odd bux just to do 4 laps in 600cc CS qualifying :'( ... my weekend ended at roughly 11am, but the atmosphere in our garage was great tho ;-)

Metal-Man
13-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Might as well add my two bob worth to the 4hr carnage thread....(Although I was one of the luckier ones.) This happened just before fitzy went out on track and had his big off. Went off at T1, long slide followed by a nice mud run back to the pits. Wasn't the best result for our team. Cam, myself and fitzy down but we'll be back.... What a weekend!!! Heal up fast lads.
Cheers to Andrew D for stepping in for Cam

Yep, thank you guys, it was a great weekend. although I only saw the first couple of hours of it, then the rest of the day I was drifting in n out of sleep lookin at Goulburn hospitals ceiling with neck brace on

shippy__
16-08-2015, 09:15 AM
ok ok Ill post up too

Completely new set up for me with new bouncy bits and running D212's, so I just poked along on the Friday and the Saturday making sure I made it through to Sunday

Sunday turns up...... In the sheds bright and early Ben Green and I wanted to make some geometry changes to our bikes, meanwhile we were watching the grim wet weather up above

During the riders brief we took a ass reaming..... GO GET FUCKED st George, racing is our fun time not doom and gloom.....(just a side note.. I spoke to TON about the no wall rule on Saturday, There is no MA, no rule anywhere stating we cant stand on the wall) just st George making up new rules to suit them because its "safer"

I enjoyed the view of the concrete wall on Saturday both Ben Green and Stuart Kitson agreed the best part of the wall was the drain hole

Anyways qually was wet.... very wet, I went down on t4 on my out lap all good though hopped back on

4hr my first stint was 47min in the wet and my second was 30min in the dry, lots of tyre changes lots of bike work for everyone there wasn't much time for chatting

Had a great day thanks to all my friends 1st in our class and 4th overall 2 pink vests and a C grader

https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11836655_702835679847039_524176722839798760_n.jpg? oh=666125bb8b0212d5fcf1b7890e93ae6b&oe=5635CE07

https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/p480x480/11825734_10153481891213498_9184464658383522448_n.j pg?oh=02bd38281174b1ad8bdf34064a64046b&oe=5677FDB2

https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11056055_703227556474518_6305489084002705444_n.jpg ?oh=69b5daad2a1632763e721469bd35f8fc&oe=564BBC55

Mstevo
16-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Shippy
St George are the promoters of the race meet, the Steward and Clerk of the course, run the meet, they are independent of St George, or should be and bear the legal responsibilities to run a "safe as you can" meet!
As the briefing said, if you don't like how the track is being presented to you on the day, you alone must choose whether or not to compete.

At any race meeting there are numerous Officials present to assist you and to ensure the safe and fair running of the meeting. The following list outlines some of the main types of Officials that exist in motorcycle sport:

Steward
The person with the supreme control of a race meeting. The Steward is Motorcycling Australia's representative. The Steward has the power to enforce penalties and adjudicate over the rules. It is rare for competitors to have any dealings with the Steward as the actual running of the meeting is done by the Clerk of the Course.

Taken from MA website....http://www.ma.org.au/index.php?id=628

Referee
The person who has supreme control at a Speedway race meeting. The Referee has the same functions as a Steward but has more direct control over a meeting.

Clerk of Course
The Clerk of the Course is responsible to the Steward for the running of the meeting. The Clerk of the Course will ensure that the circuit is safe, the officials are at their posts and refer to the Steward those difficulties that cannot be resolved at a lower level. If you have any questions regarding safety, legality or the running of the races direct them to the Clerk of the Course.

Race Secretary
The person in charge of the administrative aspects of a meeting. Matters of entries and fees, grid positions, materials and equipment should be directed here.

Measurers & Scrutineers
Responsible for determining the safety and eligibility of machines and riding gear.

Starter
The Starter is responsible for the actual starting of the race as well as assessing the fairness of the start. He will decide if any riders 'jump' the start and inform the Clerk of the Course who will recommend any penalties. He may also declare a false start if someone is disadvantaged.

Judge
The function of the judge is to declare the order in which the competing motorcycles cross the finishing line.

Flag Marshals
Responsible for signalling race conditions and instructions to riders and providing initial safety assistance.

Announcer
Commentates the races and broadcasts details about the races and contestants to the public. Announcers are not to show bias to any riders or offer advice and instructions to any riders. The announcer shall also broadcast any instructions from the Steward.

Grid Marshal
In charge of the safe and proper running of the pit area including the grid. The Grid Marshal ensures that the correct riders are on their appropriate row at the due time. He will refer problems to the Clerk of the Course.

Observer
The observer or marker is an important official in the discipline of Observed Trials. His role is observe riders as they pass through sections of the course and record penalty points on a punch card or tally sheet.

We all have our part to play in making any race meet enjoyable, for all the things that can and do go wrong us riders cause 98% of them. :-(
eg being on time to the track, scrutineering and briefings as well as pit exit to race and have our bikes and protective gear prepared to a minimum standard, which is usually higher than some riders think and of course the big one CRASHING :-(
Mind you the club should be open to all measured and well thought out feed back, even if it takes time for them to get aproval from MNSW/MA/AASA to change their procedures

Mr.Ed
16-08-2015, 02:09 PM
This "as safe as you can" line is such a slippery slope... first of all, 'cause it is not tangible so it really shouldn't be applied to anything that is supposed to be enforced at some stage. Also because then it creates all these issues of "wall/no wall", "camera/no camera" and etc. Based on "as safe as you can" there's a TON (pun intended) of things that can be suggested/enforced and very few would make as little sense as the ones I've just mentioned.

God knows how many races have been where other racers were expectating from the wall and I'm yet to hear about a single issue. I'm not saying "go ahead and open it up to the public" but the teams?? You trust those people to put their machines together and race around the track at speeds over 200kmh... maybe letting them watch it from the wall wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

If they wanna talk safety how about stop putting this race on the coldest part of the year EVERY @#$%^ YEAR????

Disclaimer: I have not taken part on this race but can relate to the frustration!

shippy__
16-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Cheers stevo

I guess I should be bagging the steward then

Marshy
16-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Cheers stevo

I guess I should be bagging the steward then

No mate, the CoC is the dude you need to complain to/about.

shippy__
16-08-2015, 03:09 PM
No mate, the CoC is the dude you need to complain to/about.

Rite Clerk it is.......

Metal-Man
17-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Surely he can't do that?! Kick a man when he's down!

Well he did, an got pissed off at me when I said I can't drive, coz I'm drugged up on Morphine (you cannot legally drive or operate machinery within 48 hours of taking morphine "this is directly from the doctor"), plus I don't have my car.
Not only that the fucker isn't recognising my final working week of July, hence no pay from that week either.

The prick will be getting a call from "FWA" Fair Work Aust. soon